- On-site educational programs are available for children and families including field trips and tours of the farm. Contact us today to schedule a visit.
- SDFAR has volunteer opportunities available. If you're interested in volunteering to help our cause, let us know.
- It's never too early to contact us and take action with SDFAR. Volunteer opportunities include feeding, cleaning, working with the public, and helping organize events.
- SDFAR is accepting donations from those who share the vision for compassion.
- SDFAR currently raises money through it's AirBnB studio located on the farm and our sponsors. If you're interested in sponsoring a rescue farm animal, visit the Meet The Animals page.
- SDFAR also raises money selling T-Shirts and organic cherimoyas from Rancho Cherimoya, the 120-tree grove on the property.